The Multitype Database Licensing Committee was created by the Multitype Library Board to administer the Multitype Database Licensing Program, including:
- managing province-wide licenses;
- creating standards for participation;
- selecting and evaluating new products;
- coordinating sector participation and funding; and
- providing public awareness and training.
The committee is made up of representatives from all library sectors (Public, Post-secondary Education, School and Special Library) within the Province of Saskatchewan. The committee members are responsible for consulting with their sector regarding development of the program and bringing back their sector's concerns to the committee table. List of committee members.