Copyright and Reprint Information
Physical Reprints on Paper
If you are interested in publishing a physical reprint that is printed on paper (for example,
printed book or brochure or a set of handouts for a course), then you have permission to do so for
free as follows:
- If it is a publication for a library in Saskatchewan, then you have permission to reprint up to 10 pages from this website, on the condition that you include the URL for each original web page, give credit to the Saskatchewan Libraries Web Site, and send us a brief email advising us of the pages you have copied.
- If it is a publication for a non-profit organization, then you have permission to reprint up to up to 2 pages from this website, on the condition that you include the URL for each original web page, give credit to the Saskatchewan Libraries Web Site, and send us a brief email advising us of the pages you have copied.
- In this context, the term "page" refers to Web pages (HTML files with embedded pictures) and not the number of printed pages needed to reproduce an article.
- Physical reprints that involve a larger number of web pages are only allowed with explicit permission. Please request our permission by emailing us with a complete description of the intended use.
Electronic and Online Reproduction
- If you are a Saskatchewan library or a library association in Saskatchewan and wish to copy material for electronic or online reproduction for either your library website or for training materials, please email us with a complete description of the intended use and wait for our permission before copying.
- All other websites may not copy any material for electronic or online reproduction. Simply use a hypertext link to the original article stored on the Saskatchewan Libraries site.
Copying Artwork and Images
- No artwork or images may be copied without permission except that Saskatchewan libraries and library associations in Saskatchewan may reproduce the Saskatchewan Libraries logo on their websites and print materials.
Linking to www.lib.sk.ca
Other websites are welcome to link to pages on the Saskatchewan Libraries without seeking advance permission.
Inquiries regarding any of these Copyright & Reprint policies may be directed to us via email.